Wolf, Edwin, 1911-1991, From Gothic windows to peacocks , 1990
From Gothic windows to peacocks : American embossed leather bindings, 1825-1855 / by Edwin Wolf, 2nd.
- Philadelphia : Library Company of Philadelphia, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 231 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269.3.E42 W65 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
"Composed and printed by Meriden-Stinehour Press ... The design is by Mark Argetsinger,
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- United States -- History -- 19th century.Embossed bindings -- Catalogs.Leather bindings (Bookbinding) -- Catalogs.