Picturesque representations of the dress and manners of the Turks : illustrated in sixty coloured engravings with descriptions.
- London : Printed for John Murray [etc.] 1814.
- Physical Description:
- v, ,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1040 P43 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center bound with: Picturesque representations of the dress and manners of the Russians. London : John Murray, 1814.
Each plate accompanied by leaf of descriptive letterpress.
Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., Cleveland-row.
BM v.1 473
- Subject Terms:
- Bulmer, W. and Co. -- Printer.Clothing and dress -- Turkey.Humphrey, E. -- Autograph, Jan., 1872.Murray, John -- Publisher.Turkey -- Social life and customs.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1814.
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander, William, 1767-1816, Picturesque representations of the dress and manners of the Turks , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.