IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fulton, Hamish, Camp fire , c1985
Camp fire / Hamish Fulton.
- Eindhoven : Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum, c1985.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 23 x 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 F84 C35 1985+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published on the occasion of a touring exhibition of the work of Hamish Fulton organized by the Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum and shown during 1985.
Edited by Jan Debbaut. Designed by Hamish Fulton in collaboration with Walter Nikkels, Dordrecht.
Original photographs printed by Adrian Ensor, London.
Edition of 2,000.
Text printed by Lecturis BV, Eindhoven.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Landscape photography.Lecturis -- Printer.Photography, Artistic -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.