Stetz, Margaret D. (Margaret Diane), 1953-, England in the 1890s , 1990
- England in the 1890s : literary publishing at the Bodley Head / Margaret D. Stetz and Mark Samuels Lasner.
- Washington, D.C. : Georgetown University Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 94 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 B7 S74 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Catalogue of the exhibition, England in the 1890s: literary publishing at the Bodley Head, held 15 December 1989-9 March 1990 in the Gunlocke Room, Special Collections Division, Georgetown University Library"--T.p. verso.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Bibliography -- England -- London -- Early printed books -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Bodley Head (Firm) -- Exhibitions.Literature publishing -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.London (England) -- Imprints -- Exhibitions.