Ackermann's illustrated London : based on Rudolph Ackermann's "The microcosm of London", with the original illustrations by architectural draughtsman Augustus Pugin in collaboration with caricaturist Thomas Rowlandson / Fiona St. Aubyn.
- Ware, Hertfordshire : Wordsworth Editions, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 206 p. : col. ill. ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA683 S25 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "First published in Great Britain as A portrait of Georgian London by David Leader, 1985." -- verso of t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
St. Aubyn, Fiona, Ackermann's illustrated London , 1985