Ackermann's illustrated London : based on Rudolph Ackermann's "The microcosm of London", with the original illustrations by architectural draughtsman Augustus Pugin in collaboration with caricaturist Thomas Rowlandson / Fiona St. Aubyn.
- Ware, Hertfordshire : Wordsworth Editions, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 206 p. : col. ill. ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA683 S25 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published in Great Britain as A portrait of Georgian London by David Leader, 1985." -- verso of t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
St. Aubyn, Fiona, Ackermann's illustrated London , 1985