IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Saisselin, Rémy G. (Rémy Gilbert), 1925-, Style, truth, and the portrait, 1963]
Style, truth, and the portrait.
- [Cleveland] Cleveland Museum of Art; 1963]
- Physical Description:
- 215 p. 91 ports. (part col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1301.C5 S24 1963 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Serves as a catalogue of the exhibition, Style, truth, and the portrait, held at Cleveland from Oct. 1 to Nov. 10, 1963, and as a study of the golden ages of portraiture.
- Subject Terms:
- Cleveland Museum of Art.Portrait painting -- History.Portraits -- Exhibitions.