Bate, Percy (Percy H.), 1868-1913, The English pre-Raphaelite painters , 1972
The English pre-Raphaelite painters : their associates and successors / by Percy Bate.
- New York : AMS Press, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 126 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryND467.5.P7 B37 1972 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint of the 1901 edition by George Bell and Sons, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Painters -- Great Britain.Painters.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain.Pre-Raphaelitism.