Dr. Charles Burney's continental travels 1770-1772 / compiled from his journals and other sources by Cedric Howard Glover.
- London ; Glasgow : Blackie & Son Limited, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 264 pages, 2 leaves of plates : portrait, map ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryML195 B967 1927 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Osborn pe12: P.A. Scholes' copy with his ms. annotations.
- Subject Terms:
- Chernoff, Sanford Louis -- Bookplate.Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Europe -- Description and travel.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Music -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Music -- Europe.Scholes, Percy Alfred, 1877-1958 -- Autograph and ms. notes (BEIN Osborn pe12).
YCBA Collections Search
Burney, Charles, 1726-1814, Dr. Charles Burney's continental travels 1770-1772 , 1927