Diary of a march through Sinde and Affghanistan [sic] : with the troops under the command of General Sir William Nott ... : and sermons delivered on various occasions during the campaign of 1842 / by the Rev. I.N. Allen ...
- London : J. Hatchard and Son, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 468 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS363 A6 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Thomas Picken; after I[saac] N[icholson] Allen.
BAC: Binders ticket: Bound by Westleys & Clark, London.
Printed by G. J. Palmer, Printer, Savoys Street, Strand.
Illustrations printed by Daye & Haghe.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 510
- Subject Terms:
- Afghan Wars.Afghanistan -- Description and travel.Asia, Central -- Description and travel.Blandy, F. I. -- Autograph, 1843.Blandy, N. F. -- Autograph, 1891.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Hatchard (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Palmer, G. J. -- Printer.Sindh (Pakistan) -- Description and travel.Westleys & Clark -- Binder.
- Lithotints -- 1843.
Lithographs -- 1843.
YCBA Collections Search
Allen, Isaac Nicholson, Diary of a march through Sinde and Affghanistan [sic] , 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.