Nicholson, Kathleen Dukeley, Turner's classical landscapes , c1990
Turner's classical landscapes : myth and meaning / Kathleen Nicholson.
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 302 p. : ill. ; 23 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 N53 1990 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape in art.Mythology, Classical, in art.Romanticism in art -- England.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Criticism and interpretation.