Scenery, science and art : being extracts from the note-book of a geologist and mining engineer / by Professor D.T. Ansted ...
- London : John Van Voorst, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 323 p.,  leaves of plates :bill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG463 A62 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 158
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Taylor and Francis, Red Lion Court, Fleet Street.
Illustrations by Thomas Picken.
- Subject Terms:
- Geology -- Algeria.Geology -- Europe.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1854.Mines and mineral resources -- United States.Slavery -- United States.Taylor and Francis -- Printer.Van Voorst, John -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Ansted, D. T. (David Thomas), 1814-1880, Scenery, science and art , 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.