The anti-gallican, or, Standard of British loyalty, religion and liberty : including a collection of the principal papers, tracts, speeches, poems, and songs, that have been published on the threatened invasion : together with many original pieces on the same subject.
- Additional Title(s):
Standard of British loyalty, religion and liberty
- London : Printed for Vernor and Hood, Poultry; and J. Asperne, Cornhill, by J. and E. Hodson, Cross-Street, Hatton-Garden, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 496, iv p.,  leaves of plates (2 folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC220.3 .A58 1804Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally issued in 12 numbers, 1803-1804.
Text printed in double columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards, as issued.
Includes index, iv p., at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Asperne, J. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1804.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1804.France -- Foreign public opinion, British.Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820.Great Britain -- History -- Invasions.Hodson, E. -- Printer.Hodson, J. -- Printer.Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821.Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Propaganda.Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Proposed invasion of England, 1793-1805.Vernor and Hood -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
The anti-gallican, or, Standard of British loyalty, religion and liberty , 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.