Keyes, George S, Mirror of empire , 1990
Mirror of empire : Dutch marine art of the seventeenth century / George Keyes ; with essays by George Keyes ... [et al.].
- [Minneapolis] : Minneapolis Institute of Arts ; 1990.
Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1990.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 444 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8230 K49 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in connection with the exhibition, held at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Sept. 23-Dec. 31, 1990; The Toledo Museum of Art, Jan. 27-Apr. 21, 1991; Los Angeles County Museum of Art, May 23-Aug. 11, 1991.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 432-444).
Errata slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Marine art -- 17th century -- Netherlands -- Exhibitions.Marine art, Dutch -- Exhibitions.