IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hicks, George Elgar, 1824-1914, Guide to figure drawing , 1869
Guide to figure drawing / by G.E. Hicks ; with illustrations.
- Third edition.
- London : George Rowney & Co., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 47 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC765 H43 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Henderson, Rait, and Fenton.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Figure drawing -- Technique.George Rowney & Co. -- Publisher.Henderson, Rait, and Fenton -- Printer.Human figure in art -- Study and teaching.
- Lithotints -- 1869.
Lithographs -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.