The British imagination
- The British imagination : twentieth-century paintings, sculpture, and drawings : November 10, 1990 to January 12, 1991, Hirschl & Adler Galleries / introduction by Edward Lucie-Smith.
- New York : Hirschl & Adler, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B76 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue by Douglas Dreishpoon and Rachael Palacios.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 143) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.