Prepositions : fifteen relief prints in colour / by Klaus Meyer ; interleaved with texts from various sources.
- London : Klaus Meyer, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 M49 P7 1987+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: This is copy .
Printed in an edition of fifty signed copies.
The prints were cut in wood, lino and other materials and editioned on his Columbian Press by Klaus Meyer. The text was set in monotype Perpetua and printed by Christopher Skelton at the September Press, Wellingborough. The paper used is hand-made Japanese Hosho paper for the prints and Shoji paper for the text. The cases were made by Clare Skelton.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Graphic arts.Meyer, Klaus -- Publisher.September Press -- Printer.Skelton, Christopher -- Printer.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1897.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.