Jackson-Stops, Gervase, The English country house in perspective , c1990
- The English country house in perspective / Gervase Jackson-Stops ; illustrations by Brian Delf, Peter Morter, Mel Wright.
- London : Pavilion, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7562 J22 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: The National Trust.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- Designs and plans.Country homes -- England.Perspective.