Jackson-Stops, Gervase, The English country house in perspective , c1990
The English country house in perspective / Gervase Jackson-Stops ; illustrations by Brian Delf, Peter Morter, Mel Wright.
- London : Pavilion, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7562 J22 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: The National Trust.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- Designs and plans.Country homes -- England.Perspective.