Phillips, Philip Lee, 1857-1924, Notes on the life and works of Bernard Romans , 1924
Notes on the life and works of Bernard Romans / by P. Lee Phillips...
- Deland, Fla. : The Florida State historical society, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 128,  p. : facsim. ; 27 x 22 cm and atlas of 2 maps in 13 fold. sections, 37 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA407.R65 P48 1924 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Series title also at head of t-p.
"This edition consists of three hundred and twenty-five copies."
Atlas lettered on cover: Bernard Romans Map of Florida 1774.
Maps reproduced by the Columbia planograph company, Washington, D. C. 
Appendix: The description of West Forida written by Romans on the earliest one of his maps ... 1772. "An attempt towards a short description of West Florida": p. -128.
Bibliography: p. 74-99.
BACREF copy incomplete; maps wanting
- Subject Terms:
- Florida -- Description and travel.Romans, Bernard, 1741?-approximately 1784.United States -- Maps -- Bibliography.
- Map : Part of the province of East Florida. To the Marine society of the city of New York in the province of New York in North America this chart is inscribed by B. Romans. 4 fold. sections. 53 x 64 cm. Map : Part of the province of East Florida. To all commanders of vessels round the globe, this chart is dedicated by B. Romans ... 1774. 9 fold. sections. 45 x 53 cm.