Atkinson, George Francklin, Pictures from the north, in pen and pencil , 1848
Pictures from the north, in pen and pencil : sketched during a summer ramble / by George Francklin Atkinson.
- London : John Ollivier, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 296 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD965 A75 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped brown publishers cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. tipped in end.
Describes northern Germany, Russia, Sweden and Denmark.
Printed by T.R. Harrison, St. Martin's Lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Baring, Henry -- Autograph.Europe, Northern -- Description and travel.Germany -- Description and travel.Harrison, T. R. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1848.Ollivier, John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.