IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hulme, F. Edward (Frederick Edward), 1841-1909, Flower painting in water colours , 
Flower painting in water colours / by F. Edward Hulme ...
- First series.
- London ; Cassell & Company Limited, .
New York : Cassell & Company Limited, .
- Physical Description:
- 15,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2300 H84 1884Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Advertisement for publications of Cassell & Company p. [1-4] at end.
Interleaved with blank drawing pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Cassell & Company -- Publisher.Drawing books -- Specimens.Flowers in art -- Great Britain.Jerrett, Gertrude -- Autograph.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.