Ussher, John, A journey from London to Persepolis , 1865
- A journey from London to Persepolis : including wanderings in Daghestan, Georgia, Armenia, Kurdistan, Mesopotamia, and Persia. / by John Ussher.
- London : Hurst and Blackett, 1865.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, , 703,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48.5 U87 1865Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations lithographed by Vincent Brooks.
Bound in blind-stamped and gold-stamped blue publisher's cloth.
BAC: Title on cover reads: London to Perspepolis.
BAC: Advertisements for other works published by Hurst and Blackettp. [2-12] at end.
Printed by Savill and Edwards, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Caucasus -- Description and travel.Hurst and Blackett -- Publisher.Lucker, [Nancy?] L. -- Autograph, 1888.Middle East -- Description and travel.Savill and Edwards -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1865.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.