Travels in the regions of the upper and lower Amoor, and the Russian acquisitions on the confines of India and China : with adventures among the mountain Kirghis, and the Manjours, Manyargs, Toungouz, Touzemtz, Goldi, and Gelyaks : the hunting and pastoral tribes / by Thomas Witlam Atkinson ; with a map and numerous illustrations.
- Additional Title(s):
Upper and lower Amoor
- London : Hurst and Blackett, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 570 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded ) : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK755 A774 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 401
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BEIN 1998 +29: Bookplates: From the collection of Laura K. and Valerian Lada-Mocarski; Harold William Southall. Publisher's advertisements on  p. at end, not included in pagination.
Illustrations by Thomas Picken; after Thomas Witlam Atkinson.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street-Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Amur River (China and Russia)Asia, Central -- Description and travel.Hurst and Blackett -- Publisher.Lada-Mocarski, Laura K. (Laura Klots), 1902-1997 -- Bookplate.Lada-Mocarski, Valerian, 1898-1971 -- Bookplate.Siberia (Russia) -- Description and travel.Southall, Harold William -- Bookplate.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1860.
Travel literature -- Asia, Central -- 19th century.
Travel literature -- Russia -- Siberia -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Atkinson, Thomas Witlam, 1799-1861, Travels in the regions of the upper and lower Amoor, and the Russian acquisitions on the confines of India and China , 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.