Narrative of an ascent to the summit of Mont Blanc, on the 8th and 9th of August, 1827 / by John Auldjo, Esq. of Trinity College, Cambridge.
- London : Printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, Paternoster-Row, MDCCCXXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 120 p.,  leaves of plates ( folded) : ill., charts, maps ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC611.M68 A95 1828+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithography by J.D. Harding, R. Cartwright, and Ingrey & Madeley, after illustrations by P. Birmann, J. Auldjo, and J. Coingnet. Some of the plates printed by C.J. Hullmandel.
"London: Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars."--Verso of half-title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half calf and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Blanc, Mont (France and Italy) -- Description and travel.Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.Mountaineering -- France.
YCBA Collections Search
Auldjo, John, 1805-1886, Narrative of an ascent to the summit of Mont Blanc, on the 8th and 9th of August, 1827 , MDCCCXXVIII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.