The new complete sportsman, or, The town and country gentleman's recreation : containing among the various diversions which are made plain and easy to every capacity ...: together with many other equally curious articles, too numerous to mention here, and including many useful directions to horse-feeders, grooms and others ...
- The whole revised, corrected and improved / by George Morgan ...
- London : Printed for Alex. Hogg ..., 1770.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 302 [i.e. 202],  p,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 F16 1770Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi StoneView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Previously published as: The complete sportsman.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Armfield, E. -- Autograph, 1821.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1770.Physical education and training -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Stone, Melville E. -- Provenance.
YCBA Collections Search
Fairfax, Thomas, Esq, The new complete sportsman, or, The town and country gentleman's recreation , 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.