The works of William Hogarth : in a series of one hundred and fifty steel engravings, by the first artists, with descriptions and a comment on their moral tendency / by the Rev. John Trusler ; to which are added, anecdotes of the author and his works, by J. Hogarth and J. Nichols.
- London ; London Printing and Pub. Co., 
New York : London Printing and Pub. Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 H7 A4 1833+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi StoneView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy has 2 v. bound in 1.
Medical Historical Library volumes have bookplate of the bequest of Clements Collard Fry. Bookplate of Alice Goddard Du Bois.
- Subject Terms:
- Fry, Clements Collard, 1892-1955. -- Bookplate.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764.Stone, Melville E. -- Provenance
- Steel engravings.
YCBA Collections Search
Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, The works of William Hogarth , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.