Updike, Daniel Berkeley, 1860-1941, Printing types, their history, forms, and use;, 1922
Printing types, their history, forms, and use; a study in survivals, by Daniel Berkeley Updike.
- Cambridge, Harvard University Press; [etc., etc.] 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., plates (1 fold.) tables (1 fold.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ250 U63 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN,REF; SML,LNB; BAC,REF; SML,Y X194 927u: "Third printing, March, 1927."
Based on lectures delivered as part of a course on the Technique of Printing in the Graduate School of Business Administration of Harvard University during the years 1911-1916. cf. Pref.
"Chronological list of specimens described, illustrated, or mentioned": v. 2, p. 279-280.
- Subject Terms:
- Printing -- History.Printing -- Specimens.Rollins, Carl Purington 1880-1960 -- Ownership.Type and type-founding.