Practical horsemanship / by Harry Hieover ...
- London : Printed for Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, Paternoster-Row, 1850.
London : Spottiswoodes and Shaw, New-street-Square
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 213, , 32 pages  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .H545 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Steel engravings by Edward Hacker; after Harry Hieover.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
Publisher's advertisements: pages - and 32 pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original (?) maroon quarter morocco and green cloth; bound by Remnant & Edmonds. Publishers advertisements afixed inside front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Robert Sterling, d. 1956 -- Ownership.Horsemanship.Hunting.Scovell -- Bookplate.
- Steel engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.