Glasgow Girls , 1990
Glasgow Girls : women in art and design 1880-1920 / edited by Jude Burkhauser.
- Edinburgh : Canongate, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 264 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8354 G51 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "... published in conjunction with the major retrospective exhibition of the same title ... presented in association with Glasgow Art Galleries & Museums and the Glasgow School of Art..." P. 
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-261) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art nouveau -- Scotland.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Scotland.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Scotland.Design -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Glasgow school of painting.Women artists -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Women designers -- Scotland.