The artist's almanac and hand-book for artists and amateurs, for 1850, 
The artist's almanac and hand-book for artists and amateurs, for 1850.
- London : Ackermann and Co. ..., .
- Physical Description:
- 36, 6 p. ; 23 cm. in folder 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY81 A7 A77 1850+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in original wrappers, as issued.
List of London artists and engravers: p. 26-36.
Running title: The artists' almanac advertiser.
Advertisements: 6 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Almanacs, English -- 19th century.Artists -- Great Britain -- Directories -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.