The history of Gorhambury / by Charlotte Grimston.
- [London : Privately printed, 1821]
- Physical Description:
- , 90 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 G67 G74 1821+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound by R. Bailey in blind- and gold-stamped leather.
Blue watered silk end papers.
Illustrations lithographed by William Day and Bull & Co. after L. Joffroy.
Some lithographs printed by Graf & Soret.
Date and place of publication from BM.
Lithographed throughout, the text reproduced from handwriting.
- Subject Terms:
- Bailey, R. -- Binding.Day & Son -- Printer.Estcourt, Caroline Bucknell -- Autograph, 1861.Gorhambury (England) -- History.Gorhambury House (England)Graf & Soret -- Printer.Grimston family.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.