Rudiments of landscapes / by George Harley.
- London : Published by George Rowney & Co. ..., 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : all ill. ; 18 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 H375 1833+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers, as issued.
Advertisments for artists materials sold by George Rowney on back wrapper of each volume.
Printed by Lefevre and Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing books -- Specimens.Hughes, Edward M. -- Autograph.Hughes, Margaret L. -- Autograph.Landscape drawing -- Technique.Lefevre & Co. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1833.Rowney (George) & Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.