IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dickinson's Advanced drawing book, 1828, 1828
Dickinson's Advanced drawing book, 1828.
- [London] : J. Dickinson, 1828.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 24 x 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 D52 1828+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrations after Samuel Lines.
Bound in original stitched wrappers, as issued, with printed label pasted on front and "Nr. 2" written in pen and ink on front cover.
Printed by C. Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Chicknell, ? -- Autograph.Dickinson, J. -- Printer.Drawing books -- Specimens.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.