The Bognor guide , 1838
- The Bognor guide : containing the history of Bognor, and the history and antiquities of several adjoining parishes : including an account of Goodwood, Arundel Castle, &c. and the Roman remains at Bignor.
- Petworth : Printed by John Phillips, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- , iv, 108,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B64 B637 1838Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half t.p. reads: A guide, &c.
- Subject Terms:
- Arundel Castle (Arundel, England) -- History.Bognor Regis (England) -- Antiquities.Bognor Regis (England) -- History.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1838.Phillips, John -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.