An essay on the encroachments of the German Ocean along the Norfolk coast : with a design to arrest its further depredations .../by W. Hewitt.
- Norwich : Printed for the author, by Matchett, Stevenson, and Matchett ... sold also by Edwards and Hughes ..., 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 108,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 H48 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographs by Charles Graf after David Hodgson.
- Subject Terms:
- Edwards and Hughes -- Publisher.Kimberley, D. -- Autograph.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1844.Matchett, Stevenson, and Matchett -- Printer.Norfolk (England) -- Description and travel.North Sea.Tides -- England -- Norfolk.
YCBA Collections Search
Hewitt, William, An essay on the encroachments of the German Ocean along the Norfolk coast , 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.