Redford, George, 1785-1860, The history of the ancient town and borough of Uxbridge , 1818
- The history of the ancient town and borough of Uxbridge : containing copies of interesting public documents, and a particular account of all chritable donations, left for the benefit of the poor ; with plates, and an appendix, &c / by George Redford ... and Thomas Hurry Riches.
- Uxbridge [London, England] : Printed and sold by William Lake ... Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, London ... Munday and Slatter, Oxford, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 328,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 U9 R3 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title reads: History of Uxbridge.
Illustrations by Joshua Gleadah after J. Stokes.
Printed by W. Lake, Uxbridge.
- Subject Terms:
- DeSales, Cecil -- Bookplate.Lake, William -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1818.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Munday and Slatter -- Publisher.Uxbridge (London, England) -- History.
- Aquatints -- 1818.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.