Smith, Charles Roach, 1807-1890, The antiquities of Richborough, Reculver, and Lymne, in Kent , 1850
The antiquities of Richborough, Reculver, and Lymne, in Kent / by Charles Roach Smith ; illustrated by F. W. Fairholt.
- London : John Rich Smith, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 272, 7,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L897 S63 1852Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Most illustrations by and after Frederick William Fairholt ; some after Thomas Thurston and by John Henry Rimbault.
BAC: This copy bound with: Report on excavations made on the site of the Roman castrum at Lymne, in Kent, in 1850 / by Charles Roach Smith. London : Printed for the subscribers to the excavations, 1852.
Printed by Richards, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Comerford,James -- Bookplate.Great Britain -- Antiquities, Roman.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1850.Lympne (England) -- Antiquities.Reculver (England) -- Antiquities.Richards -- Printer.Richborough (England) -- Antiquities.Smith, John Russell -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.