Wetton's Guide-book to Northampton and its vicinity : with an historical and descriptive account of the town and neighbourhood.
- Northampton : Printed and published by G. N. Wetton ; 1849.
London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans ..., 1849.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 256,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plan, map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N7 W37 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy has errata slip laid in.
Illustrations by W.S. Wilkinson, I.T. Thornton, Bradford Rudge, W.W. Law after Edward Pretty and Richard Gilson Reeve.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1849.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Northamptonshire (England) -- Description and travel.Wetton, G. N. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.