Ford, William, A description of scenery in the Lake District , 1840
A description of scenery in the Lake District : intended as a guide to strangers / by William Ford ...
- Second edition.
- Carlisle [England] : Charles Thurnam ; 1840.
London : C. Tilt ... R Groombridge ... and all other booksellers, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- , xi, , 190 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., tables, maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L1 F67 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustration pasted on front cover includes cover title which reads: Ford's Guide to the lakes.
Illustrations by William Home Lizars.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1840.Groombridge, R. -- Publisher.Lake District (England) -- Guidebooks.Thurnam, Charles -- Publisher.Tilt, C. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.