Baker, Samuel White, Sir, 1821-1893, Eight years' wanderings in Ceylon , 1855
- Eight years' wanderings in Ceylon / by S.W. Baker.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longman, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 423 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS489 B35 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped red publisher's cloth.
Illustrations by M.& N. Hanhart; after S[amuel] W[hite] Baker.
Printed by A. and G.A. Spottiswoode, New-street-square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 415
- Subject Terms:
- Borrer, Uncle -- Pres. inscription to C.S. Dunlop, 1868.Dunlop, C.S. -- Autograph.Dunlop, C.S. -- Pres. inscription from Uncle Borrer, 1868.Hanhart, M. & N. -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. and G.A. -- Printer.Sri Lanka -- Description and travel.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.