IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tomlinson, R. A. (Richard Allan), The Athens of Alma Tadema , 1991
The Athens of Alma Tadema / Richard Tomlinson.
- Phoenix Mill, Gloucestershire [England] ; : Alan Sutton Publishing Ltd., 1991.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH : Alan Sutton Publishing Ltd., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 178 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Al55 T65 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
"For this book, Tomlinson has concentrated on the photographs of Athens that are part of the Alma Tadema Collection at Birmingham University"--Dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Alma-Tadema, Lawrence, Sir, 1836-1912 -- Art collections.Art and photography.Athens (Greece) -- Pictorial works.