Clough, Monica, Two houses , 1990
Two houses : New Tarbat, Easter Ross, Royston House, Edinburgh / Monica Clough.
- Aberdeen : Aberdeen University Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 172 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA758.3 M26 C56 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on the papers of Roderick, seventh Earl of Cromartie.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Cromarty, Earls of.Cromarty, George Mackenzie, Earl of, 1630-1714 -- Family.Cromarty, George Mackenzie, Earl of, 1630-1714 -- Homes and haunts.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Social life and customs.Mackenzie family.Mackenzie, George, Sir, 1636-1691.Mansions -- Scotland -- Easter Ross.Mansions -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.New Tarbat (Easter Ross, Scotland)Nobility -- Homes and haunts -- Scotland.Nobility -- Scotland -- Biography.Ross and Cromarty (Scotland) -- Social life and customs.Royston House (Edinburgh, Scotland)Scotland -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.Scotland -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.