Campbell, John, 1766-1840, Travels in South Africa : undertaken at the request of the Missionary Society , 1815
Travels in South Africa : undertaken at the request of the Missionary Society / by John Campbell.
- London : Printed for the author by T. Rutt, published by Black and Parry, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 582 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT756 C19 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 323
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Henry Hoppner Meyer and James Sargant Storer; after William Thomas Strutt.
- Subject Terms:
- Black and Parry -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1815.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1815.Missions -- South Africa.Ruff, T. -- Printer.South Africa -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.