Potter, T. R. (Thomas Rossell), 1799-1873, The history and antiquities of Charnwood Forest , 1842
- The history and antiquities of Charnwood Forest / by T.R. Potter ; with an appendix on the geology, botany, and ornithology of the district. the geology by J.B. Jukes ... the botany by the Rev. Andrew Bloxam ... and Churchill Babington ... and the ornithology by Churchill Babington ...
- London : Hamilton, Adams, and Co. ... R. Allen, Nottingham ... E. Allen, Leicester, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- , xii, 192, 80 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C44 P67 1842+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C44 P67 1842+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by R. Allen after F.F. Palmer, J.F. Lee and J.B. Jutees.
BAC: British Art center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Both copies include an added engraved t.p. that reads: Charnwood Forest with illustrations / by T.R. Potter.
Printed by R. Allen, Nottingham.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 92
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, B. Haigh -- Bookplate.Allen, E. -- Publisher.Allen, R. -- Printer.Charnwood Forest (England)Hamilton, Adams, and Co. -- Publisher.Natural history -- England -- Charnwood Forest.
- Lithotints -- 1842.
Steel engravings -- 1842.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1842.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.