The history and antiquities of Charnwood Forest / by T.R. Potter ; with an appendix on the geology, botany, and ornithology of the district. the geology by J.B. Jukes ... the botany by the Rev. Andrew Bloxam ... and Churchill Babington ... and the ornithology by Churchill Babington ...
- London : Hamilton, Adams, and Co. ... R. Allen, Nottingham ... E. Allen, Leicester, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- , xii, 192, 80 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C44 P67 1842+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C44 P67 1842+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 92
Illustrations by R. Allen after F.F. Palmer, J.F. Lee and J.B. Jutees.
BAC: British Art center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Both copies include an added engraved t.p. that reads: Charnwood Forest with illustrations / by T.R. Potter.
Printed by R. Allen, Nottingham.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, B. Haigh -- Bookplate.Allen, E. -- Publisher.Allen, R. -- Printer.Charnwood Forest (England)Hamilton, Adams, and Co. -- Publisher.Natural history -- England -- Charnwood Forest.
- Lithotints -- 1842.
Steel engravings -- 1842.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1842.
YCBA Collections Search
Potter, T. R. (Thomas Rossell), 1799-1873, The history and antiquities of Charnwood Forest , 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.