IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bridgman, John, An historical and topographical sketch of Knole, in Kent , 1817
An historical and topographical sketch of Knole, in Kent : with a brief genealogy of the Sackville family : embellished with engravings / by John Bridgman.
- London : W. Lindsell ... W. Hodsoll and T. Clout, Sevenoaks; and Strange, and Nash, Tonbridge Wells, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 164 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., coats of arms ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 K7 B8 1817View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 182
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by F.R. Adolpho and Richard Gilson Reeve ; after John Bridgman.
BAC: Spine title reads: Sketch of Knole.
BAC: Bound in original brown paper boards.
Printed by W. Clowes, London.
Half t.p. reads: Sketch of Knole.
- Subject Terms:
- Clout, T. -- Publisher.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1817.Genealogy -- Sackville.Hodsoll, W. -- Publisher.Knole House (Kent, England)Lindsell, W. -- Publisher.Nash -- Publisher.Sackville family.Strange -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1817.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.