An historical and topographical sketch of Knole, in Kent : with a brief genealogy of the Sackville family : embellished with engravings / by John Bridgman.
- London : W. Lindsell ... W. Hodsoll and T. Clout, Sevenoaks; and Strange, and Nash, Tonbridge Wells, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 164 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., coats of arms ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 K7 B8 1817Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 182
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by F.R. Adolpho and Richard Gilson Reeve ; after John Bridgman.
BAC: Spine title reads: Sketch of Knole.
BAC: Bound in original brown paper boards.
Printed by W. Clowes, London.
Half t.p. reads: Sketch of Knole.
- Subject Terms:
- Clout, T. -- Publisher.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1817.Genealogy -- Sackville.Hodsoll, W. -- Publisher.Knole House (Kent, England)Lindsell, W. -- Publisher.Nash -- Publisher.Sackville family.Strange -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1817.
YCBA Collections Search
Bridgman, John, An historical and topographical sketch of Knole, in Kent , 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.