A description of the Hundred of Salford Assize Courts of the county of Lancaster : to which are appended some particulars of the new Gaol of the Salford Hundred : also a brief outline of St. George's Hall, Liverpool and the Leeds Town Hall.
- Manchester : Beresford and Havill ... E. Chadwick, [1868?].
- Physical Description:
- 42,  p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., plans ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4475 G72 L35 1868Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements: p. [1-6] at end.
Date from NUC pre-56.
Some illustrations are mounted photographs.
The architect who designed the Assize Courts of the Salford Hundred was Alfred Waterhouse.
- Subject Terms:
- Beresford and Havill -- Publisher.Chadwick, E. -- Publisher.Courthouses -- Great Britain.Great Britain. Assizes (Lancashire)Lancaster (England) -- Description and travel.Municipal buildings -- Great Britain.Waterhouse, Alfred, 1830-1905.
YCBA Collections Search
A description of the Hundred of Salford Assize Courts of the county of Lancaster , [1868?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.