Sketch of a tour into Derbyshire and Yorkshire : including part of Buckingham, Warwick, Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton, Bedford and Hertford-shires / by William Bray ...
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for B. White ..., 1783.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 402 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D42 B72 1783Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title reads: Bray's tour.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1783.Lubbock -- Bookbinder.Waldie, John -- Bookplate.White, B. -- Publisher.Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Bray, William, 1736-1832, Sketch of a tour into Derbyshire and Yorkshire , 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.