Some account of London / Thomas Pennant.
- Third edition.
- Dublin : Printed for John Archer, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 479,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plan ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA682 P46 1791Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- BAC: Spine title reads: Pennant's London.
Illustrations by William Esdall, Henry Brocas and Charles Henecy.
Published in 1790 under title: Of London.
- Subject Terms:
- Archer, John -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1791.Etching -- Specimens -- 1791.London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- History -- 18th century.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.