Griffith, J. K, A general Cheltenham guide upon an entirely new plan , 
- A general Cheltenham guide upon an entirely new plan : compiled from the most autentic sources, embracing the ancient and modern history, state, and description of that celebrated town, and its environs, comprising a statement of the virtues and qualitites of the mineral water ... a summary of the disorders, in which they are recommended ... embellished with several engravings / by J.K. Griffith.
- Cheltenham : Printed at the Chronicle office ... and sold by T. Henney ..., .
- Physical Description:
- , 194 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C48 G74 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Map engraved by Samuel Butler.
BAC: Spine title reads: Cheltenham guide.
BAC: Trade card for Bettison, late Henney's, Cheltenham Library bound in.
Printed by J.K. Griffith, Cheltenham.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Great Britain.Campbell, Henry -- Autograph, 1817.Cheltenham (England) -- Description and travel.Griffith, J. K. -- Printer.Henney, T. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- .
Engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.