A description of Malvern, and it's [i.e. its] concomitants : including a guide to the drives, rides, walks and excursions : with a map of the walks, a panoramic sketch of objects from the Worcestershire Beacon, and other embellishments.
- Stourport [England] : Printed for the author by G. Nicholson, sold at the Library-house, Malvern ... by Longman, Hurst & Co, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 176 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M3 S7 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title reads: Southall's Description of Malvern.
Illustrations lithographed by I. Bradley.
Dedication signed: Mary Southall.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850 -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1822.Longman, Hurst & Co. -- Publisher.Malvern (England) -- Description and travel.Nicholson, G. -- Printer.Rowney & Forster -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Southall, Mary, A description of Malvern, and it's [i.e. its] concomitants , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.