An historic and picturesque guide from Clifton, through the counties of Monmouth, Glamorgan, and Brecknock : with representations of ruins, interesting antiquities, etc./ by G.W. Manby.
- Bristol : Printed by Fenley & Baylis and sold by E. Harding ..., Rivingtons ..., Longmans & Rees ... London, and J. Norton and Son ..., Bristol, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- , ii, xx, 315,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C67 M36 1802View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 101
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy and is bound with: Fugitive sketches of the history and natural beauties of Clifton, Hot-Wells, and vicinity / G.W. Manby. Bristol: W. Bulgin, 1802.
Illustrations by Cook & Johnson; after George William Manby.
- Subject Terms:
- Clifton (Bristol, England) -- Description and travel.Etching -- Specimens -- 1802.Fenley and Baylis -- Printer.Gwent (Wales) -- Description and travel.Harding, E. -- Publisher.Longman & Rees -- Publisher.Norton, J. and Son -- Publisher.Rivingtons -- Publisher.Wales, South -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1802.
YCBA Collections Search
Manby, George William, 1765-1854, An historic and picturesque guide from Clifton, through the counties of Monmouth, Glamorgan, and Brecknock , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.